Characteristic of Electric Power Tube
1. Light weight: CPVC density is 1350-1500KG/M3, weight is generally 1/10 of the same pressure pipe, steel pipe 1/6, convenient transportation and installation;
2. Convenient construction and significant economic benefits: CPVC high-voltage power pipe joints, waterproof sealing rings, brackets and other components. Reasonable design, convenient construction, no need to pour concrete protective layer, bracket combination is a link, shorten the construction period, no radioactive carcinogens, has significant economic and social benefits.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: CPVC is corrosion resistant to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical solvents, and does not crack in the presence of grease;
4. High strength, flame retardant, smoke suppression, heat resistance, long service life: CPVC high-voltage power pipe completely overcomes the shortcomings of poor weather resistance of ordinary PVC pipe. Its strength can replace steel pipe and overcome the phenomenon that steel pipe is easy to corrode and the single core cable is damaged by high temperature due to the formation of closed magnetic circuit; the flame retardant grade of CPVC pipe is FV-0, which can not burn itself, extinguishes immediately after fire, oxygen index is more than 40%, and basically does not heat transfer. The coefficient of linear expansion is 6.3*10-5CM/CM (?) Vicat softening temperature (?) 93 (?) and can be used at 105 (?)
5. Performance-price ratio is superior: CPVC pipe is slightly lower than the same kind of cement pressure pipe, 20% lower than the same kind of pipe, and the comprehensive cost can be reduced by 15%.