Installation method of FRP sandwich pipe
Pipeline Installation Principles
Pipeline installation sequence is based on sub-area and sub-system, first large diameter and then small diameter, first lower layer and then upper layer, first difficult and then easy, first up pipe gallery and then connecting www.zhadai.org.cn www.xiaoyuandiaos.cn www.tongfoxiang.net.cn www.tongfengji.net.cn www.shidiaoshizi.com.cn www.jianchajingmuju.cnequipment, in principle, pipes connected with the machine are allocated from inside to outside, in order to reduce the impact of welding stress on the installation accuracy of the machine, the contact between indoor and outdoor pipelines should be left outdoors.
I. Pipeline Installation Requirements
1. Before installation, pipelines should check the contents related to pipeline installation, such as equipment nozzle, embedded parts, reserved holes, steel structure, etc.
2. The gradient of the pipeline should be adjusted according to the requirements of the drawings. The adjusting method can meet the gradient requirements by using the support. The welding seam should be set in the place convenient for maintenance and observation.
3. Pipelines connected with transmission equipment should be cleaned before installation. Welding pipes should generally be far away from the equipment to avoid the influence of welding stress on the installation accuracy of transmission equipment.
4. Before connecting the pipeline to the machine, the relative strength should be prevented and the flange parallelism and coaxiality should be checked under the free state.
5. Safety valve should be installed vertically, and the safety valve should be adjusted in time when it is put into trial operation. The final adjustment of the safety valve is carried out on the system, and the opening and return pressure should conform to the requirements of the design documents.
6. Before the valve is installed, check its type according to the design document, and determine its installation direction according to the direction of medium flow. When the valve and pipeline are connected by flanges or threads, the valve shall be installed in the closed state; if installed by welding, the valve shall not be closed.